Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Happy Wednesday

Hi everyone,

What a lovely autumn day on this 6th day of May 2009. Sitting here at my work computer setting up a blog site called Di @ Oatlands.

I am the coordinator at Oatlands Online Access Centre and work 12 hours a week at the Centre. Covering numerous tasks including life long learning.

I was very happy that last week I received in the mail my Certificate IV in Front Line Management which I completed early. Yah me. This was a great personal achievement as the work had to be scheduled during my short 12 hours. Success was receiving this long awaited for certificate. More to aim for. :)

2 comments:

  1. Hi Di, what a great first post! Good job on the template too - it's great looking blog :) Congrats on the cert IV and good luck with the toolbox; see you next week for the photo shoot...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Di, congraz on completion of Frontline - I am wanting to do the course myself. Hopefully get the cash up this year to do it.

    ReplyDelete